do you think 6 weeks pregnant is too early to have baby names picked out??

katietateypot

Reaction score
My and my oh have already chosen our baby names :dance:
The thing is i am only just over 6 weeks pregnant. :oooo:
Does anyone think thats too early???

For a boy we want Jack William after my grandad :)
For a girl we love the name Ava Mae. :)

Would love to know when everyone had picked out their names to see if everyone is this eager. :lol:
xxx

I dont think it's too soon - I know people who had names picked out before they even TTC! :D

oh that makes me feel a bit better :lol:
Didnt want to rush into anything but couldn't help ourselves with choosing the names. lol :)

Lovely names hun! I love Ava.

I have picked Isabella Annette for a girl and we are well stuck on boys names xx

I think its great you have names picked :)

Lovely names hun! I love Ava.

I have picked Isabella Annette for a girl and we are well stuck on boys names xx

Thats a gorgeous name!!!
I find it so much easier to go through the girls names than boys. :oooo:

I love your names. Not too early at all my SIL had her names picked 2 years before her little boy arrived

i love kaitlynn for a girl and blake for a boy and i havent even concieved yet!

so its not too early. i remember when i was about12 i wanted a boy and a girl called sarah and john, things have changed!

i am double barelled so would love my kids to b too, but not sure what rymes wit them lol x

lovely names u have picked x

Beautiful choices :) I don't think it's too early at all, we have had our boys name choose for years, and already have names picked out for our next baby :D

we already have our girls name for the next one but even struggled with boys this time around

I picked out a name years before i got pregnant :)

Last edited:
Nope, not at all! They may change though as you progress. Niamh was called Sophie up until I was about 36 weeks pregnant!

:rofl: we're waiting to try (not even TTC!) and we're thinking names! :D :D Never to early, it's a name for life so it's not exactly a small decision to make...

(I'm still not loving the thought of a child called Artichoke, though...:rofl:...that was a step UP from Carrot...)

They're lovely names you've picked, and like people have said I agree it's never too early. I like William and Thomas at the moment but struggling with girls names

Gorgeous names :) I had a girls name picked out right from the start but couldn't decide on a boys name. So we're still undecided xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back