Do you have any orbs?

Yep I do - I have lots of "experiences" but I won't go into them here! lol

If anyone is interested I am happy to talk on MSN or PM me... :D

Minime said:
Havent looked for orbs but have this on Ethan's 20 week scan

face.jpg

Also I believe my spirit guide is called David and that will be one of Ethan's middle names :)

WOW!!!!!!!

Lyndsey said:
Yep I do - I have lots of "experiences" but I won't go into them here! lol

If anyone is interested I am happy to talk on MSN or PM me... :D

Will you PM me your MSN address hun? I'll chat with you on there and I KNOW there's something in it. I had an experience in October and let's just say, I know I have a gaurdian angel

Lyndsey said:
well this is my kind of topic!!!!!

I have to say I am a true believer - but then I am Pagan... :D

We have taken pics around the house and sequential pics have shown no - orbs and then suddenly there were orbs and then whenever we have done rituals the orbs increase in numbers! I have a cloak and when I put it on everytime we take a pic I Am surrounded by orbs!!!!!
If you blow them up on the PC they have very intricate patterns in them!
I do think they are spirits.... I love the pic of the orb on your knee!

allsorts033.jpg

Bt of a dodgy pic but you get the idea... ( I hope!)

ooo i see them.

i got a pic of alices travel system with a couple of orb like things, but it wasn't taken at my house, so can't say if it is dust or not. i will find the pic tomororw

ooohh spooky!!! I think in the photos of the kittens theres one on coco lol....but otherwise I never really paid much attention ...

omg there are loads and u cant see em ??

omg !

I know you 2 have you're differences but seriously sonia are you going to keep sniping at everything she says cause its sooo tedious now...

Hi Lyndsey, im pagan too!

Ive never had any orbs but seen loads of other peoples, im undecided though about what they actually are. I DEFINITELY believe in the paranormal, im just not sure these orbs are connected?

Im on the fence lol

I don't believe they are spirits. But then I don't believe in ghosts. I'm really rather cynical!
I do have this picture though from when we were decorating Dan's room.

baby2.jpg

i do believe in spirits living on etc but i dont really believe in orbs, however before you all linch me lol i am up for convincing i just havent experienced any yet. really great topic tho. xxxxx

Anyone want a trip to Annesley Hall graveyard?? :lol:

I'll add you now Lyndsey

Sam&Alice said:
i got a pic of alices travel system with a couple of orb like things, but it wasn't taken at my house, so can't say if it is dust or not. i will find the pic tomororw

lol what are you like! I like that ...'it wasnt taken at your house so you cant say if its dust or not' lol :lol:

MomNat said:

Not my idea of fun... im a scaredycat lol

violet-glow said:
[quote="Sam&Alice":2o0rf00h]i got a pic of alices travel system with a couple of orb like things, but it wasn't taken at my house, so can't say if it is dust or not. i will find the pic tomororw

lol what are you like! I like that ...'it wasnt taken at your house so you cant say if its dust or not' lol :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

MomNat said:

Not my idea of fun... im a scaredycat lol[/quote:2o0rf00h]

You'll all be ok with me - it'd be great, just mind the monk!

glitzyglamgirl said:
Shame your so far away as otherwise id be up for that!

Do they do ghost tours in cardiff. I went to one in Edinburgh that was a bit scary.. didnt like that at all. Edinburgh is a scary city anyway, but as specialy if your on a ghost tour. No offense to anyone from Edinburgh... im not on about the people, Im on about the gothic look of it all and how old some parts are.

oOOo ive found one in cardiff http://www.creepycardiff.com

glitzyglamgirl said:
Shame your so far away as otherwise id be up for that!

If anyone is ever in the area, give me a call and i'll take you all up to the graveyard :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back