Do you have any orbs?

violet-glow

Reaction score
OH and I have been taking tons of pictures and have noticed that some of the pics have orbs on them. If you dont knoiw what they are ...they are these things (picture found on google)...

orbs.jpg

Everyone has these things on their pcitures dont they... but they are meant to be spirits of people past over. We have a picture of me when I was in labour and theres an orb on my knee. My OH thinks that it is his grandfather who has died watching over us. Its a really nice thought isnt it :D Though hopefully his grandfather wasnt there through the whole of the birth :wink: lol

orb.jpg

We have taken some pictures in the same place, not moving the camera and sometimes the orbs are there and sometimes they arnt. I personally think their ghostys lol

Anyway I was wondering if anyone else has any orb pictures???

oo i believe they are ghosts, just looking out for ya hun xxx

I have a few pics - but were told they are nothing but water or dust marks !

mind u there were an aweful lot and im sure that they were talkin complete rubbish lol

when i took the pics of the house i took them all together, went no where near water and took all pics just mins apart - and only in this 1 rooom did we have orb like spots all over the picture, there were absalute lots of em, if interested ill upload em now . . . . .

:shock: God their HUGE! ...see its strange isnt it, because we thought it must have been something on the lenz but we took about 10 pictures on the samething in one go and in only one picture there was 2 orbs :? Call me stupid but im convinced there spirits

exactly- well said there hunni and nice to talk again hehe xx

sonia205 said:
exactly- well said there hunni and nice to talk again hehe xx

I promise i wont go anywhere near your pictures :wink: lol

Sorry I think it's dust. I'm not saying I don't believe in paranormal, but I don't believe in "orbs"

It could be dust floating in the air or on the lens of the camera. You say you don't move the camera but even a camera mounted on a tripod can move a tiny bit when you press the button, making the dust on the lens reflect in the light.

ohhhh orbs how interesting! Stuff like that really interests me!

Urchin said:
Sorry I think it's dust. I'm not saying I don't believe in paranormal, but I don't believe in "orbs"

It could be dust floating in the air or on the lens of the camera. You say you don't move the camera but even a camera mounted on a tripod can move a tiny bit when you press the button, making the dust on the lens reflect in the light.

:shakehead: we have a non-believer girls, what shall we do with her lol

No dont get me wrong I dont believe in all of it, but I do think orbs in just normal everyday photos are strange and I do think they could be something.

I dont actually believe that orbs are ghosts but dont have any proof they are not either...

There are too many things that are unexplainable - you just cant help but wonder!

I think orbs on still pictures can be passed off as dust but when you see orbs moving on film, I think it's different but if anyone wants me to, I can pass your pictures on to Richard to see what he thinks. If anyone is interested, PM me

well im sure that unless u have very very good technology you wont b able to tell water from squash !

if tht makes sense lmao

sonia205 said:
well im sure that unless u have very very good technology you wont b able to tell water from squash !

if tht makes sense lmao

Not even a little bit. :lol:

well this is my kind of topic!!!!!

I have to say I am a true believer - but then I am Pagan... :D

We have taken pics around the house and sequential pics have shown no - orbs and then suddenly there were orbs and then whenever we have done rituals the orbs increase in numbers! I have a cloak and when I put it on everytime we take a pic I Am surrounded by orbs!!!!!
If you blow them up on the PC they have very intricate patterns in them!
I do think they are spirits.... I love the pic of the orb on your knee!

allsorts033.jpg

Bt of a dodgy pic but you get the idea... ( I hope!)

Lyndsey said:
well this is my kind of topic!!!!!

I have to say I am a true believer - but then I am Pagan... :D

We have taken pics around the house and sequential pics have shown no - orbs and then suddenly there were orbs and then whenever we have done rituals the orbs increase in numbers! I have a cloak and when I put it on everytime we take a pic I Am surrounded by orbs!!!!!
If you blow them up on the PC they have very intricate patterns in them!
I do think they are spirits.... I love the pic of the orb on your knee!

allsorts033.jpg

Bt of a dodgy pic but you get the idea... ( I hope!)

I can't see any orbs :?

I can't even see the bloomin pic!!!

lol hang on

Havent looked for orbs but have this on Ethan's 20 week scan

face.jpg

Also I believe my spirit guide is called David and that will be one of Ethan's middle names :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back