DO NOT do any gardening at almost 9 months pregnant!!

babyslog

Reaction score
Because stupid me planted flowers yesterday and now im in agony with my hips and back! :(
Been up all night trying to turn and jeeeez it hurts!!

I was sat down on pillow planting so it wasnt like i was standing or kneeling. Thought if be ok but no :(

I should of known better, spesh as i suffer with PGP!

And dw i wore rubber gloves an gardening gloves over then haha! Heard soil is harmful to preggy ladies x

I bought the plants yesterday and sat on the front step as hubby did all the work im sure my neighbours must of thought I was a lazy cow as far as im concerned my job is to keep baby happy and relax lol

Mind u hes done LOADS to that garden ill upload efore and after when its finished lol.
But me being me wanted to get invovled haha! X

Thought soil was only dangerous if cats or dogs had wee or pood on it due to risk of toxiplasmosis but I think that it's prob wise not to garden too close to end anyway bless u big hugs hope this eases

Oh dani I pulled up some weeds last week and was in absolute agony. Won't do that again! Nothing worse than not being able to get comfy in bed. Have you tried a nice bath to soothe your muscles?

One of the other girlys on here said its dangerous!
So didnt want to chance it!

Like hell am i planting again anyway ahaha!
Walking around the beach for 3 hrs didnt help today either!

Someone remind me im 35wks pregnant and not wonder women lmao!

I don't think baths at this stage are dangerous, as long as they're not boiling hot. Its good you're keeping active tho hun apparent that's really good for you and bubs. You having a nice birthday? x

As long as the bath isn't hot enough to make you sweat it's fine. The problem generally is (and this applies at any stage of pregnancy) that while we sweat to cool down, if your core temp is raised then LO has no way to cool themselves.

I've had a few hot baths to help deal with BH. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I meant the soil being dangerou and didnt wana chance it and worr gloves lol..
Not the baths! I have hot baths all the time :p zx

Had a fab birthday thanks hun!! Spoilt!!! :) xx

U sound like me I forget im pregnant. Cant sit.still and need to be involved. ...glad u had a lovely day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back