Do cycles return to normal after MC?

Rooster30

Reaction score
I've always had regular 28 day cycles. However, I had a MC in June and just got my AF after 31 days.

Will my next cycle go back to 28 days?

Its too hard to say really, everyone is so different, mine have always bounced back but I have read on here that some women are a little irregular for a while. Hopefully yours will go back to normal, so sorry about your miscarriage xx

As above I think it varies for everyone, some do seem to go pretty much straight back to it. I'm still a bit all over the place annoyingly and going back to docs on mon about it. Thought I was doing ok with 30 ish days Per cycle but with mid cycle bleed I'm just not feeling right.

If gets crossed you're one of the ones that gets back to usual soon, I'd say a few days here and there isn't anything to worry about at this stage, some people always have that I think. Your body has been through a lot. I didn't get a period for three months nearly after my mmc :(

my cycles were a little off after my loss ranging from 21-31, before i was always 28 days without fail. I saw the doctor about it and was told it can take a while for it to settle down i found my cycles were still all over the place after 5 months but fell pregnant again after 6 everyones different though hope it goes back to normal for you soon x

Mine was 31 after mc and this cycle was just 26! I'm ttc again so hopefully next cycle I won't see af but I not I hope it gets a bit more regular! Though If you are also ttc I would keep a track of your cycles and when you ovulate x

I have always had regular 28 day cycles and mc last October. I started cycle 28 days after I stopped bleeding (I bled for 4 weeks) then been regular after that x

I always had regular 28 days before mc after I was 31days for 7 months then fell pregnant (we wasn't trying)

Hey mrs I'm wondering the exact same thing! Was 32days post op (D&C) when I had a period and I'm now on cd9 of a new cycle so quite unsure when to expect it. I was always 28days exactly so hoping I return to a somewhat normal cycle ASAP x

Thanks ladies . I guess I'll have to keep using OPKs until they return to normal or until I get pregnant again! It was nice never having to use OPKs before as I always knew when I ovulated but now I genuinely don't know and that's what I don 't like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back