• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dizzy spells?

Emma.b

Reaction score
Well Walking to work yesterday and came over really dizzy, to the point were I walked into a hedge! :shock: I looked drunk! Then later in the night I nearly fell into 1 of my ladies beds whilst helping her in :shakehead: not good.

Went dizzy whilst laid in bed this morning and whilst pouring myself a cuppa. I'm not on medication, and I'm only on cd9 so no were near ovulation or tww so don't think its to do with that. I don't feel ill, maybe I'm just run down and don't realise it?!

Oh is now bugging me to go to doctors, I can't go to doctors about dizzy spells....he'll think I'm going mental! And wasting his time.

Any1 else suffer with odd bouts of dizziness?

X x x

I had a dizzy spell last cycle around ovulation. I actually fainted it was really scary. Doc said it was maybe a combination of things, Hormones, stress, fatigue. He couldn't find anything wrong.

I get like this sumtimes, but i have been diagonsed with fibromyalgia so i just assumed that it was part of that. Sometimes it comes on when im working lots and feeling tired maybe thats the same for you hun. I would go docs if it carrys on a good doc wont think your wasting there time.

Michelle. x

Hi ladies,

I gave into the other half and went to see doc today, i actually got an appointment on the same day :shock:. So anyway she's given me some tablets to help with the dizzy spells as i cant work if im gonna be going dizzy.

She's also sending me for blood tests to see if there are any underlying problems. I dont think there is, i think maybe im just a little overworked, i'm definately tired and looking forward to my weekend off!

I used to get really bad dizzy spells went to my gp he took some bloods and it was my iron levels were very low.

Some iron tablets for a bit and I was rite as rain xx

Been to the doctors for my blood test, nurse popped the needle in and blood squirted everywhere, her hand, uniform, my arm and the floor! :shock:

Felt a bit guilty coz the poor woman has to now work in her blood covered uniform now for the rest of the day.

Still at least the bloods are done now, although i feel better so i was thinking maybe it was because i was tired.

X x X x

oh deer lol

when will you get the results back? x

She said it should about monday, but if i dont hear anything then i'm to take it as everything is ok.

But i have to go back in 2 weeks for a check up. So i suppose we'll go through the results then. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back