dizzy, sick and weak/numb arms

poochielove

Reaction score
I just thought i would ask around here about my symptoms as i probaly wont be able to see a doctor till next week now. Basically i am wondering a. is this post pregnancy related and has anyone else had these symptoms and b. what the hell could this be?!
Obviously i am pretty exhausted at the moment witha new baby so maybe things seem worse than they are. I woke up feeling really odd and my arms felt as though i had been laying on them and i could move the but not control them properly if that makes sense but the feeling didnt go away i woke up OH, scared as i couldnt coordinate them. Then i started shivering really bad and had the squits sorry TMI and went so dizzy and lightheaded and my legs started to feel weird aswell! I was also getting hot flushes in waves. I feel a bit better now still dizzy and weak though.
By the way its not a panic attack as i get them regular and it feels different.
Thanks girls...if u can shed any light that would be great as it really freak me out. :hug:

Sounds like you're going down with the flu. There's an epidemic right now in the UK, and I guess with just having given birth and lack of sleep etc, you'll be vulnerable.

Hope you feel better soon. Get as much rest as possible, lots of fluids and vitamin C.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree, sounds like flu :(

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I have never had the flu before only colds thats why i am not sure of the symptoms...feel like shite today :(

Sounds fluish to me hun, take lots of fluids, get some Beechams or such like and rest as much as you can.
If its still bad Monday call your GP for advise. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Are you still BF? If so it could be mastitus.. how do your boobs feel? Hot/hard/lumpy.. just a thought :hug: :hug: You'll need anti bis to get rid of infection if it is and keep feeding off the sore boobs. Hope you feel better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back