Dizziness

PinkFlamingo

Reaction score
Had my first miscarriage yesterday. Today I feel so dizzy. I've been trying to eat little and often today and have been drinking loads of water but just can't seem to shift this feeling. Don't think I've lost to much blood, maybe just as much as a very heavy period.
Just wondering if anyone's got any tips to help me along? Think I'd rather have the severe stomach pains I had yesterday than this feeling x

I had this, went to my gp and they did bloods that showed I was really anaemia so I just took loads of iron tablets.

Equally keep an eye on yourself, like if you have a temperature or feel unwell. Dizziness can be one of the signs of sepsis

I had this, went to my gp and they did bloods that showed I was really anaemia so I just took loads of iron tablets.

Equally keep an eye on yourself, like if you have a temperature or feel unwell. Dizziness can be one of the signs of sepsis

Thank you for replying. Still feeling dizzy today. Just waiting for doctor to call me back x

I took Spatone iron water to top up my iron. You can get it in Superdrug and Boots. It has zero side effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back