• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Discuss: Sharing cooking with neighbours is the latest trend for busy families

Wobbles

Reaction score
- but is it a recipe for resentment?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...latest-food-trend.html?ITO=1490#ixzz116jRo4hh

I'm not sure this is something I could do, I'd have to test their cooking first :rofl: Maybe with a friend in the same street but definitely would have to be a good friend ....cooking for more than 2 families in one swoops would send my head away?

In general I can see the positives from this article and it was an interesting read.

What do you think?

i think if iwas to cook for another family i would feel such a pressure to cook something they really enjoyed and it would just be extra hard work and even more stressful!

I wouldn't trust the cooking of the families around here! It's definatly something I would not do! x

I could see myself doing this if it was someone I was really good friends with. Perhaps cooking up big batches of food together and then freezing it would be a better idea, so you both get together and have a party cooking and then stick everything you've made in your freezers for later.

My neighbours are polish and have offered me dinner before, their meals look very different and I don't think they smell that appetising :roll:

My mums side of the family is polish and I am not a big fan tbh! A lot of it is made with pork which I can't stand!

I used to live next door to an Indian family and they were forever bringing food round! It was amazing! If we had neighbours like that now then I'd be in for it!

Oooh I know, fresh samosas!! My Mum & Dad have neighbours that are Indian and do that!! And make them currys lol x

Mmmmh samosas! And fresh pakora!!!! Yum yum yum!

I would definitely have to like the person and already tasted one of their dishes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back