Discharge or plug?

Hazel

Reaction score
I've had an increased amount of discharge over the past few weeks but last night I had an actual blob of what looked like white jelly come out of me. It wasn't very big, maybe the size of the end of my little finger but it was definitely a blob of something. Do you think that was part of the plug, it was just sat in my knickers :puke: .

It sounds like plug to me!! Doesn't sound much like discharge - Or if it is, it's nothing like mine! :lol:

Let's just hope more comes away and this is the start of something!! :cheer: :pray:

xx

Id go with discharge too!

It might sound disgusting, but google images 'cervical plug' there are pics of 'plugs' there, should tell you wether what you saw was a plug or not...

:puke:

Ooops! :lol: :oops: Never rely on someone who hasn't experienced it to give advice!

Yeah.. lol.. What the others said, google it maybe? *slips away quietly...* :shhh: xx

A Plug looks like a giant Slug... so if you just gave birth to one of them it'll be your plug.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

:puke:

Just googled and it doesn't look like it. Not looking at those pics again :puke: .

I feel like a slug at the moment though (tmi :lol: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back