Disappointed!

Cyprus08

Reaction score
I know im being really silly but like a fool i have just got readings back from Brooke, Jenny and Cheri. The first reading was off Brooke and she said if I wasnt pregnant NOW then I definately would be by the end of the year. I got all excited thinking that I only had a few weeks to go and she said I was going to have a boy.

Got my reading off Jenny at the beginning of the week and she said I wouldnt get a BFP till February 2009! Bit disappointed.

Today got my reading off Cheri and she also said the month of January to either conceive, get BFP or give birth so would fit in with Jenny. I know its only a couple of months off but like an idiot I got all excitied thinking I was going to get a BFP any day!! Even convinced myself that I was getting symptoms, fatigue, nausea and plenty of cramps since a few days after OV.

Oh well, serves me right. On the upside, both Jenny and Cheri said I was going to have a girl this time which would be lovely.

So glad I can winge on here in disguise lol!!!

Who are these people you go to see?

I truly hope you get your BFP soon and the goddess shines down on you in the next few months. :pray:

when I first joined the forum, there were alot of threads about online tarot readings that you can pay to have done. I did it out of interest at the time but as I now seem to have turned into a complete TTC obsessive Ive taken it all to heart, lol!

Thankyou so much for the good wishes, heres hoping for us both xx

i did the same hun dont worry! both mine from jenny and cheri said DEC 2008 BFP and i will have a girl. so i was made up ith that. then i had to spoil it and get one from brooke.. she said by the end of jan i will get my BFP and it will be a boy!

Our BFP's will come when its our time!! :hug: :hug:

Thankyou for the link and the feedback, feel a bit better knowing that its not just me thats done this :wall: xx

We all have coz we all want the answers to our dearest questions :hug:

i shouldnt really ask this but has anyone ever had a reading off them saying they wont have a baby ?

Yes, and shes trying very hard to prove them wrong. I think they also refunded her :?

Oh dear, so they're not even people you go to see and do the whole cross my palm with silver m'larky?!
Hmmm...me thinks they probably just tell you what you want to hear :think:

I'm sure we'll all get our BFP's when our bodies are good and ready....although that doesn't make it any less annoying when it doesn't happen :(

HannahD said:
Oh dear, so they're not even people you go to see and do the whole cross my palm with silver m'larky?!
Hmmm...me thinks they probably just tell you what you want to hear :think:

Yes i must admit it does seem to be 'preying on the needy' a bit doesn't it :?

I hope we all get our BFPs ASAP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back