Dilated hydrosalpinx!

Louise1980

Reaction score
Hello everyone,it's been a while since i posted on here,but here it goes!We have been trying to conceive baby number 2 for nearly a year now,i got pregnant really quick with my daughter with no problem at all and also had a caesarian with her.I haven't felt right since being off the pill with all kinds of symptoms plus pms,so it's very frustrating for me when i'm not pregnant every month and have also been worried if my caesarian could be causing problems.Well anyway,i went to the doctors and told him how i feel and that i can't cope with it.He decided to do blood tests to check hormones/ovulation etc and send me for a transvaginal scan,and they ended up being on the same day.Anyway during my scan the sonographer asked if i get pain in a certain area and i told her i do,then she told me something isn't right with one of my fallopeon tubes but she would send results to the doctor.Went the doctors yesterday,he told me i have a dilated hydrosalpinx(FLUID FILLED TUBE WHICH IS DILATED)He told me to go back for swabs today to check for std's as either infection or surgery can cause this,i know i haven't got a std as i have had tests before so i'm thinking it's something to do with my caesarian.Hes sending me to a gynocologist for them to decide what to do next.I can't believe it but on the other hand i'm glad that somehing's being done about it.Has anyone else had this problem?if so can you please share your experience,it will be much appreciated,thanks!xxxx

Hey :wave:

So sorry to read this but am glad the doctors are doing something to help you & bring you one step closer to your :bfp:

xxxxx

I'm not sure if your issue isn't a bit too specific, not heard of anyone going through it - never heard of it before.

It is always good to be aware of these things asap and i hope that you are sorted and pregnant asap! ;)

Hello louise B,it is basically a blocked fallopeon tube which i have heard lots of people have,but mine is also dilated,so it is called dilated hydrosalpinx x

I have heard of blocked tubes before but not the dilated bit. I'm glad they've identified it for you though because now they can try to get it sorted and hopefully have a little baby on the way very soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back