didn't know where to post and can't find help :(

Iwant3

Reaction score
I am (hopefully) 7 weeks pregnant, but have a subchorionic bleed - so am bleeding constantly bright red with some little clots and have cramps - had scan on wednesday and say hb and small fetus - but was given 50% chance of miscarriage due to the bleed.

I was told to come back if things got worse, other than that rescan on 16th.

Now, I just went to he loo and usually when I wipe there is stringy red with some darker more clotted blood on the loo paper - but this time there was a more thicker string bit that had lighter pink lumpy bits in- it's not huge, but doesn't look just like blood alone - so am now freaking out that this was the sac and fetus etc

don't know what to think and am really scared and shaking - am alone in the house for now too

Phone MW or EPU hun, they will be able to give you advice on what you describe :hugs:

Sending big (((hugs))) please phone your EPU ASAP!
Have you got anyone you can call to be with u? I hope that everything is gd for u.
Take care
Nicola x x x

I have called epu = they are getting a nurse or doctor to call me back hopefully soon - am going mad with worry now.

hubby is back in about 45mins-1 hour.........

I don't have any advice hun but hope they ring you soon xxxxx thinking of you xxxxx

Hopefully they will see u today cos otherwise it will be Monday as EPu don't scan over weekend unfortunately , fc all turns out ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back