Did you wait until after first AF before trying again?

LauraB

Reaction score
Hi all,

Was just wondering about this - as you may know I miscarried at the end of April. Well I'm now on CD24 and have loads of EWCM (yuck) at the moment, but haven't ovulated as yet (I take my temps and use OPKs). I'm not even sure if I can expect to ovulate this first month? Either way, I just wish AF would hurry up and arrive because we're not trying this month, due to being told to wait and let one AF happen first.

Of course, being the impatient person that I am, all this waiting is doing my head in and so to help pass the time I thought I would see how long everyone else waited before trying again?

We were very tempted this weekend but thankfully we managed to resist each other and fall asleep instead (though that might have been something to do with the amount of booze we managed to consume on Saturday night, making us completely incapable :lol: )

i had a MC at 12 weeks had a D&C then 2 weeks later was ttc again and never did have another period as i got preg straight away

Thanks Dionne ...... just out of interest, did they tell you wait until after your first AF?

Well done anyway! Was this when you then went on to have Dior, or Harley?

yes they told me to wait but i didnt listen :roll:

i was then pregnant with Dior and was watched very close $for the first 12weeks as i had had 2 MC before. i had ascan at 6weeks then 8weeks then 12 weeks then 20weeks

So I'm not the only one who is tempted then :lol:

That's great news though, and also nice that they took good care of you in the early weeks!

We didn’t really use anything through our bad time but we didn’t really do anything anyway. I got the all clear on my HCG result at the start of May – I think really I should of left it a month from there before TTC again actively but well as you see we didn’t :oops: :D

Thanks Wobbles - oh it's soooo frustrating! Just done today's OPK and it's a negative. I don't even care if I don't ovulate this month - I just want AF to hurry up and go so I can start on my Clomid again!

Hard but wise decision I say .....

Clomid? Is that the tablets that make you ovulate? :D

Yes ... even though I ovulate on my own anyway, it is believed that it can still help by stimulating the ovaries a little more than normal - whilst also giving you the tiniest chance of multiples too, which I think would be just lovely! :dance:

It also seemed to make my EWCM tie in with ovulation better - previously I got it a week before ovulation which didn't seem right :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back