did u all decide on names b4 LO arrived?

BeckyJ

Reaction score
we definately know what we are calling bump if its a boy but if its a girl we cant decide :think:

did everyone know what they were calling thiers before they arrived?

we have 3 girl names we like but im worried we wont decide before baby arrives if its a girl, i dont want it being called baby and would like a name straight away, do you think we will know when we see her?

this is only a stress if its a girl as like i say we have a boys name

typically it will now be a girl to be awkward :shakehead: :rotfl:

we had a list of names and when he was born, both Ryan and Zach (both on our list) just came to mind :) we wanted to see what he looked like, rather than choose a name if it didn't suit him... we were team green btw we didn't even know we were having boy :)

We had a couple of names but when she came out we knew she was Evie :lol:

We had a favourite name for each sex but were open to change our minds if we wanted when we saw him/her. We were team green too.

thanks girlies, i think we are now down to two girl names so hopefully we will know which one when we meet her if she is a her lol

I've been a lot more successful choosing boy's names that I like than girl's as well! Strange, isn't it? The only name I really like for a girl is Leigh, but OH isn't sure. :roll:

AMETHYST

i find girls names much harder than boys

we have only just decided on possible girls names and im 38wks! so u hav a little bit of time yet hun :hug:

I have a huge list of girls names and no definate name for her, i wont have one until i see her, and even then i'm not sure.

I didnt want her to be "baby" either so she's "Tally" as my mum kept calling her tallulah, and when she comes out if i dont have an instant name for her i'll want her called Tally

I am a little concerned shes gonna end up being called Tally now though lol, oh well

Tally is a nice name, if it suits her then why not :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back