Did anyone save me a seat and a cup of hot chocolate?

yummy-mummy

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm finally across from Tri 1 now that I'm 13 weeks today (well 12 +4 according to scan but due date hasn't moved).

I've avoided this section so as not to tempt fate so I'm away to read up on what to expect in the next 13 months but if the last couple of days are anything to go by, surely it can't get worse! Nausea is back again and I'm just sooooooooo tired I could sleep for Britain.

Chat soon,

Carolyn

:wave: Hello
Welcome to tri2, its great to have expanding bumps joining us :cheer:

angelcake89 said:
Hey due date buddy!!!

My sickness has come back too :( and the weepies LOL!!

Hey you!

Weepies - I'm on full blown divorce mode today. Hubby and I are barely talking and Bean is starting to feel more like a hinderance. Not having a good day at all. Thankfully he's gone out to drop his wee one off at a party so I get some time to myself.

Men - why oh why do we think we need them?

:wave: welcome to tri 2, Ive got horlicks if thats ok-a good way to up the calcium!!!!!

Welcome to tri 2! :wave:

Everyone tells you that you feel a million times better in Tri 2 - but they don't tell you that they are lying! :lol:

Have no hot chocoy but do have mini-marshmallows if you want some sprinkled ontop?

Hello! can you make mine a hot water as I'm feeling rather queasy again. Isn't this supposed to end now not start? :think: I'm due the day after you I think. I'll have it confirmed on Thurs at my 1st scan! Can wait to see Cuthbert :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back