• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did anyone find a cure....

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
For rolling over at night?
If I have another night like last night, I'll cry!
He won't sleep on his tummy when he does roll over and he moans straight away!
Can't do evelina's sleeping bag trick, I tried that and he screamed! He hates sleeping bags!!
I kept having to fight with him to put him on his back cos he was trying to roll over even when I was turning him back onto his back and the only way to settle him was dummy but once that had fallen out he was straight onto his tummy again!!
Help! :(

Thanks Hun but it says not to use once your baby can roll over x x

No advice but I'm dreading this stage :( I'm tucking a sleeping bag in at the moment cos Isla keeps shuffling up the cot and banging her head on her piano! Let us know if you find a solution xxx

oppps sorry , I should have read the discription xxx

they'll grow out of it hun just keep turnin ur lo bk over to the back n put dummy. its just a phase wen they get use to it theyll stop soon. no cure im afraid apart from try a baby sleeping bag xx

I wish he liked sleeping bags cos they worked with Lacey. I tried a sleeping bag when charley was afew weeks old but he hated it so I started using a cotbed duvet instead then last week I thought I'd try again with a sleeping bag. He cried for over a hour until I gave up, put his duvet back on and he went straight to sleep! He's fussy already!!

Aoibheann has started doing it again , she sleeps face down with her bum stuck up in the air:wall2:

Aw that's really sweet! I'd be quite happy if charley slept on his tummy but he keeps waking up like he's uncomfortable!! x x

Please oh please find a solution to this!! Lilly is a monster with this, sleeping bags don't impede her movement at all, you leave her in the cot for 10 minutes and come back and she's upside down and the other way up bashing her head against the bars.... I do wish I could strap her down some how, lol!!

xxx

Ollie tends to get himself on his left side against the bars and flops his arm through the bars, how he doesnt wake with a dead arm I dont know...he's in a crib so no problem re rolling full over in there as yet although he is able to roll on the floor.
Might try the tucking in of the sleeping bag though cos he shuffles up the crib (or uses the bars as steps to push himself up, little monkey) and wakes screaming cos his head has hit the top bars...only problem is that the 0-6 months bags are becoming a little short now so not sure if we should move him up the next size although he's only 15lb but he is quite long...decisions, decisions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back