• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DH gets Pethidine....

emilia

Reaction score
DH went for the "BIG V" & another minor op to remove a haemoraged cyst today. He was in so much pain after the operation, that they had to give him pethidine... shame!!

I went to see him afterwards ... I know what's coming my way for the next 5 days!!! If you don't hear from me, you'll know why... will be hopping around the house getting tea, comforting, more tea, etc etc...

Anyway - the deed is done! Horrah to a modern thinking man!!

Who's hubby/partner is next..... wha ha ha ha ha :rotfl:

Emilia xx

ahhh bless the poor bloke....

but im sure he will drag it out too lol my dad was *in pain* for about 4weeks :lol:

men. kris thinks he dying when he has a cold :roll:

my dad had his hernia a week ago tomoz and he is still drivin me loopy lol thank god for work lol

lol men are right wimps, My OH had to have a kidney infection, the flu and tonsilitas all at once before I believed he was ILL :oops: ( I am so harsh!) bless him he was so poorly but because he moans so much when he has a cold I tend not to be so sympathetic :oops:

Ahhhh Bless him Emilia!
My DH is terrible with every day minor ailments, BUT...after his Discectomy he was up and off to the loo 3 hours after major surgery, he was real tough! He impressed me.

We havent decided if we want more after this one yet and god he'd be unbearable if he had his nuts done :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back