• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Development

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
When I look at websites to see what babys development is it seems no 2 sites are the same. For example on my ticker it says the length from crown to rump is 7-9mm but somewhere else it says it's 2-3mm. And the time when it turns from an embryo to a feotus is different too, anywhere between 6 and 10 weeks depending where you look :? . I'm confused, which is right?

I like the bbc pregnancy calender! Its a day to day one!

I've found this too. You really want to know as much as possible ablout the little life developing inside you and you just end up getting confused. I never have found a site that I 100% like. I take bits from them all. xxx

:cheer: :hug: wow Fingers crossed CONGRATULATIONS i have just saw your pregnant! ! ! :clap: :dance: So pleased for you! ! ! well done doll! :hug:

As for the development sites... many use conception dates...others use the first day of your last period..... so really unless you know for sure when fertilization then you can a a full 3 week discrepancy..... i love this site..... have a look... its from Conception..... so if you are 6 weeks from period then look at 4 weeks...etc.... have a look...4D videos etc...

http://www.ehd.org/science_imagegal_2.php

Copy paste it..... takes you straight through every stage!! Fantastic site...

Lv Yvonne xx :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone. Fynemum - thanks and I'll have a look at that site, I've not seen that one yet :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back