Development

Rachel

Reaction score
Nathan was 5 weeks early and seems to be abit behind.

People with prem babies, I was just wondering when they started to roll over, sit up unaided and able to take a little bit of weight on their legs??

Just abit worried coz Nathan can't even hold on to a toy properly yet or anything like that :? although he can pull his dummy out of his mouth fine :wall: lol

Harley sytarted rolling last month.
and has just started sitting unaided.
since i got him his donugt ring thing he has came on alot.

madi can lift her head off the floor and she can push her self along but she hasnt started making baby noises yet :(

Dionne, how old is Harley now then?

Nathan can hold his head up and make loads of different noises just wondered when he would start to do the rest :)

harley is 1 month older. hes 7months and 2 weeks born 19th april and he was 5 weeks early too.
last months Harley was not doing much in the last month he has came on loads
he would not take weight on his legs and hv said it just takes practice so once a day i would just try and get him to stand on his legs after a few weeks and her learnt it he loves it now he always wants to be held up so he can stand

I'll just hold Nathan up then to see how he goes with it...hopefully he will come on fast in a month like Harley has :)

im sure he will catch up, im some things you could tell ella was5 weeks behind but now you would never ever know, she is exceeding kids her age

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back