desperate MIDWIVES

Daisy2011

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching this on really, its been really good.
x Daisy

When? What channel?!! Sounds interesting!

Its on in the day on the new freeview channel really, lots and lots of births and some home ones to. Its the midwife service in Derby apparently.

there was a twins birth on this week poor woman!!
x Daisy

Omg I've never seen this on. I watch Maternity Ward on that channel!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I get maternity on really 2pm to 3pm but after that I have icu medical, I cant get desperate midwives.

Didn't know about this, but I will be watching it from now on! Was obsessed with One Born Every Minute!! I cried at most of them!

I've seen this a few times and quite liked it x

Its channel 248 on sky, seen the show a couple of times last year, its really good but they do repeat alot too

Oh its finished now! i must have just caught the last few weeks! Have been taping maternity and one born starts tommorow yipee. But i cry at every birth so it gets a bit much to watch more than one episode in the day otherwise its a cry fest.
xx Daisy

Its channel 248 on sky, seen the show a couple of times last year, its really good but they do repeat alot too

Thank you :D Just had a look and can't see any on, but I've put a 'Maternity Ward' programme on for record - don't know if it's any good but I'll give it a watch!

I've noticed I end up crying at births now, so god help me with OBEM tomorrow night! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back