desperate for advice :(

charliebear85

Reaction score
hi all :)
im not really sure where to start but here goes....
i am currently on income support as i already have a 3 year old.
i recently found out i was pregnant and now me and my boyfriend (not 3 year olds dad) decided it would be a good idea if we lived together.
he is currently on JSA.
i was wondering what would happen if we moved in together, what would happen about claiming, what would we claim? am i still entitled to income support etc.... what happens about my tax credits? its such a confusing situation and i have no idea to start
someone please help me...lol

any advice would be great

i just seem to be stuck in a rut

many thanks

charlie x

The best thing to do is check out http://www.entitledto.co.uk It gives you the best idea of what to claim. Or go into your local jobcentre. They are supposed to help. I say supposed as they've not been good to us, but i just think we live in the wrong place! Lol

lol
thankyou
i think i will just have to make an appointment at the job centre, tell them the situation and they can advise me on what to do.
i was just worrying because obviously my income support claim will have to be closed down and some sort of joint claim will have to be made and im going to be left with no money for a while lol

Yeah it will be joint. Be firm with them, as ours don't want to help! Believe me, by the end of the day they will have told us exactly what we need to do! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back