Desperate for a holiday, also in Tri 2

Funkylady

Reaction score
Hi people,

well Ive just reached 20 weeks and Im getting an overwhelming urge to go on holiday. My OH has agreed to try to arrange a lastminute deal for a week that we are off in June.

Has anyone actually travelled last minute before, either with travel agents, online agencies etc and can anyone recommend a good company or locations for us to visit.

Hoping for somewhere with a flight time under 4 hours, with a good bit of sunshine.

Any experiences would be read with great interest....

Please help, as this is hopefully our final fling (as it were) before our first little one is born.

xxxx

It depends on how much you wan to spend really but I would have a look at travelsupermarket.com first to see whats out there, shop around tho. You can get the same holiday with the same comapny for different prices! so be careful. :shock:
Companies like FirstChoice, Thomas Cook, Monarch, MyTravel etc seem to have good deals online but the price you see first is not the price you'll end up paying, they often show a price without all the extras added on i.e tax! :roll: Try Sky Holidays too, we've used them in the past & it was fine :D

June is a good time to travel coz the kids are still at school so its not as busy as July & August but anywhere in Europe will be fine. The Canaries, Balearics, Greece will all be nice then, or somewhere like Bulgaria if you want to go somwhere different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back