deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember that thread hun and a lot of ppl felt sorry for you that it turned out like that, dont be afraid to ask for advice just cos 1 person overreacted and took comments way too personally. i hope you got somewhere on that particular problem and i hope you will join in on here and feel like you can chat with us.

Sweetheart, firstly,
all members who threatened to leave are still here, it has mostly been forgotten and in any case nobody thought bad of you, we are all one big happy family here xx

and deffo here for the support you are looking for, how are you getting on? xx

Agree with bev and DP, the issue wasn't with you at all. Ask away, never feel that you can't ask for advice xx

Having just joined PF I find it a little worrying that you have had that experience. Why would you have less right to ask for advice than anyone else?

I have had one and am trying for my second. I hope to be able to ask advice without any sort of grief.

Good luck to you.:lol:

I dont know what it was all about so i certainly don't mind. Now go grab yourself a cuppa, put your feet up & come join us in tri 2 and ask all the advise you need to, thats what were here for :) xx

I think the fact you asked drew attention to your last post, (which I defended you in btw) but I think this post is rather childish and you should have just posted a normal post :roll:

Last edited:
Having just joined PF I find it a little worrying that you have had that experience. Why would you have less right to ask for advice than anyone else?

I have had one and am trying for my second. I hope to be able to ask advice without any sort of grief.

I asked for advice on a matter that I should have known better. I was childish and looking for reassurance on something I already knew the answer to. It was my own fault and should have kept quiet.

No one was horrible to me personally but there was alot of nastiness between people as the thread took on a life of its own.

You will be fine hun x

Don't worry, everyone is able to ask for advice, and we are a friendly bunch who always try to help xx

apologies for typing/punctuation errors, my phone has a mind of its own.. via tapatalk x

Don't feel like you don't deserve to be here Hun! You are welcome as much as the next person! I hope you are well and pregnancy is going ok.xx

I think the fact you asked drew attention to your last post, (which I defended you in btw) but I think this post is rather childish and you should have just posted a normal post :roll:

Fair enough. I shall delete my account.

I have been a member of various forums over the years. And even run a few. The biggest comlaint people have is generally people lurking and not saying anything.

I was being polite and asking permission to do just that. As I said if anyone had any problems with me doing that I would leave.

This thread will prob be locked now that you are mentioning you are leaving...

Just stop being silly. Not everyone has same opinions and that thread just went out of control. Not your fault!

Now spit it out Hun, what's troubling you? :hugs: xx

Fair enough. I shall delete my account.

I have been a member of various forums over the years. And even run a few. The biggest comlaint people have is generally people lurking and not saying anything.

I was being polite and asking permission to do just that. As I said if anyone had any problems with me doing that I would leave.

Lol do what you like, I ain't a child begging you to stay, its your choice. Attention is a big factor in this post and I'm not gonna rise to it. Its not upto me if you delete your account or not. It doesnt matter to me either way. I'm here to be nice, make friends andf enjoy talking about pregnancy. Not to make dramas or be horrible to people. I never mentioned anything in my post that said you should delete it. Your the one being immature so do what you like :roll:

And here I am.. backing away from this post, have an uneasy feeling about it,

apologies for typing/punctuation errors, my phone has a mind of its own.. via tapatalk x

Of course you can ask questions or just read threads here! I didn't know about the other thread, so had to look in your history and I don't think there is any reason why you should feel you can't be here on this forum!

Also, I think what custardcream meant was just that you shouldn't even have asked if you can be here, just post a post with the questions you have! She did in no way imply that you should delete your account, as far as I understood it!

Just had to read the previous post to understand what it was about. Boy was that a long one. I really don't think you should leave. Your post prompted some very angry, aggressive and childish posts but I can't see that you actualy said anything wrong........

I think you should stay, i've gone and had a look too, and I agree with Kerrykins I can't see that you said anything wrong xx

To be fair the last thread was closed for a reason,
and steps were taken to make sure nothing like that happens again, for whatever reason, many people got involved. The matter was closed.
Everybody is welcome to post, to ask for and recieve advice, nobody is deliberately left out or made to feel bad.
I feel personally very sad that you feel like this and just want to put it on record for any body else who may stumble upon this thread, we are a friendly and safe place to come xx

i agree with all the above comments. i just read that post and even though people got a bit nasty it didnt seem like it was being directed at you. to me everyone on here seems really friendly and helpful and you shouldnt feel scared to ask for help plus everyones entitled to thier opinion so you have every right to give it x

Thread closed due to the fact that it now makes no sense to anyone as you've deleted the first post (which incidently staff can still read )

Threads of a leaving nature will also be closed and removed

This thread will be removed shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member