• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Defining features of tri 2?

muppetmummy

Reaction score
I know in first tri you get the morning sickness, spotting etc.

What can I expect in this trimester? Are there any mile stones physically?

I really can't remember what happened in tri 2 last time, it feels like another lifetime :lol:

I would say the biggest milestone for me is feeling LO move and kick for the first time. It happened properly for me about 4 days ago and he hasnt stopped moving ever since!

id say in tri 2 u have loads of fun lol... well i have anyway.. my preggo buddies have been great..

mile stones.. watching ur bump grow.. feeling baby..finding out what flavor it is.. pink blue or green..

feeling normal ( well most of you lucky sods) , finding out sex , feeling baby move , hearing baby's heartbeat , growing bump.

there still loads of not so fun stuff to lmao

My bump!

Apart from that I love tri 2 'cos it feels so worry free, I can hear the heart beat whenever I want and just feel so damn chilled that all is ok. I can't wait to feel bub move though....

I'd better enjoy it then, I'm sure in tri 3 I'll be stressing about the birth and coping with a new baby :lol:

bah since joining 2nd tri my morning sickness has gone from feeling a bit sick sometimes to feeling sick all the bloody time and actually being sick :(

what about this so called blooming stage? i want some of that!!!

I've gone from feeling okay to feeling horrible most of the time. Feel like I'm always tired, never want to go out cos half hour walking just makes me want to collapse and go to sleep and the heaviness feeling in the bottom of my stomach, coupled with the stretching and round ligament pains are forever worrying and annoying.

I just want a bump and some definite kicks and I might be happy then! LOL

I second Debs response above minus the kicks and the bump. I have alot of those and a huge bump! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back