Bev - where did you get your stickers from?

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Bev (or anyone else who might know!)-
as the title suggests, I am here trying to find butterfly wall stickers to put up in the nursery. I was just wondering where you got them from? I don't think I am amazing enough or artistic enough like you to put the intertwining vines up, but I love your butterflieS!

My nursery is being painted this week, and is going to be dark lavender on one wall, and a lighter lavender on the other 3 walls. I am not 100% sure what colour to do the butterflies, but first of all I need to find them, to then find out if I can pick a colour or not.

I know that NEXT do some silver butterfly stickers, which I was going to buy as well, to interweave amongst the other ones.

Please please help! :wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

ebay hun. I got ones to decorate the cot too. x

If you type in wall stickers to Google quite a lot of companies come up. Although we found some we really liked but then they say shouldn't be used near children under 3???!!! Anyone else had this??

I got ours off of ebay. Theres absolutely LOADS on there. xxx

If you type in wall stickers to Google quite a lot of companies come up. Although we found some we really liked but then they say shouldn't be used near children under 3???!!! Anyone else had this??

I've not seen that anywhere, a lot of them are advertised as "nursery" - maybe its just a company covering themselves incase a LO peels them off and eats them??

xxx

Well, that's what I thought, but how hard could it be to peel wall stickers off??!!! Think I'll risk it!!

I'd reackon you'd be ok - at the very least for the first wee while. might need to watch a bit more when they are toddler stage iykwim - but then if they're old enough to be getting into mischief - maybe wouldnt be leaving them up unsupervised - or put them up a bit higher.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back