December Babies!!

Im Due 24th Dec as i know the exact date we concieved but the hospital insist on going with the date they gave me at my 12 week scan (they said i was only 9 weeks) which is 3rd jan, i have explained this is not possible as we did NOT have sex again for at least two months lol

so please let me in the dec babies thread!!!

I'm due on the 27th - team green!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

IM DUE THE 19TH DECEMBER :) ..although the middy thinks i will be a que jumper :roll:
im team PINK :cheer:

Im due 1st December and its a girl.

Reckon ill go early tho , or is that just wishful thinking

we are team double blue due 26th december but section booked for the 8th so doing a bit of queue jumping :oops: xxxxxxxx

hennaly said:
Becky how come our tickers say the same and yet we have different due dates :think:

Hmmm I have no idea.... :think: I'll double check mine is right later, although it does always change to a full week on a Monday which is when I'm due....

:lol: they say the same now so it must just be we set them at different times :roll:

:wave: My Official EDD is 18/12/08 so that's what I go by as its saves confusion with appointments and stuff, but by my ov date Im a couple of days ahead of that (16/12/08) - have also been measuring ahead throughout so far.....but we'll see - guess LO will come when they want!
We know our team - and so do some people on here - but we have been telling everyone else (inc family) that we don't know, and also I have had a few days when I've got paranoid that they told us the wrong thing!

Hiya NW

I've been given two due dates (eh!!!!!) 25th Dec and 27th Dec :think: Praying the little one makes an appearance before the 25th as I want to be at home on CHristmas day watching my DD unwrap all her pressies.

And we are remaining team green!!! Ooh the excitment. :cheer:

choklatemunky said:
:wave: My Official EDD is 18/12/08 so that's what I go by as its saves confusion with appointments and stuff, but by my ov date Im a couple of days ahead of that (16/12/08) - have also been measuring ahead throughout so far.....but we'll see - guess LO will come when they want!
We know our team - and so do some people on here - but we have been telling everyone else (inc family) that we don't know, and also I have had a few days when I've got paranoid that they told us the wrong thing!
same here, eveyone here knows but none of my family or friends do :D

My son is due on the 13th of december :cheer:

suzan said:
My son is due on the 13th of december :cheer:
thats our wedding anniversary so im hoping Levi hangs on till then :D

24th of December for me but i will be induced early due to various problems.
So he should be here on time for Christmas :dance:

So Keelie do you want me to put that date, and you are team blue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back