December 2018 Mums :-)

eager_reader

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I'd start a new thread so those of us who are still active here can check in with one another!

Due date for me is Dec 6th so I'm currently 38+6.

I've been on maternity leave for one week but spent the first two days working from home finishing things off - my own fault so I don't really begrudge it. I've had something to do every day but I prefer to be busy.

I'm also 4.5 weeks into a urine infection. I have various bacteria that are resistant to certain antibiotics so it's difficult to treat. I'm now on my third type of antibiotics but they weren't hugely helpful that they'll work. They've sent a sample off for testing and so far it doesn't look like there are any adverse effects on the pregnancy or baby.

Last night I had a feeling baby had moved lower down and I saw my midwife today, turns out the head has moved from 2/5ths down to 4/5ths down!

I feel happy about the thought of meeting baby soon but I would also rather have some more time to get stuff done and enjoy my me time!

I barely sleep at night now so I just get up and watch tv quietly downstairs or listen to a hypnobirthing download on my phone.

How is everyone keeping? Is anyone else on leave yet?

Fran

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back