DebbieM

laracomps

Reaction score
I see you are not far off your 6 months :D

You must be so proud of yourself! Well done :clap:

Hasn't the time gone quickly! I remember your is it/isn't it Labour thread which started with you spectating whilst Matt and your dad (or was it Matt's Dad?) did a 5K!

:hug: :cheer: Well done on making it to 6 months exclusively breast feeding! :cheer: :hug:

I know! How cool! 2 weeks and 1 day til food LOL! Can't believe I have come this far!

And yes, that was me at the 5K race Matt and my Dad did :D

I've loved it. I could say every moment of it (feeding), but I would be lying. I hated the first 6 weeks. I was ready to throw myself out of a window, rip my hair out, punch walls/people/anything (not Luke though). It was horrible and painful and stressful. BUT, so worth it.

I have had confirmation today that the course I want to do to become an NCT Breastfeeding Peer supported starts in October and I have been invited along so I am VERY excited.

For someone who never wanted to breastfeed a year ago, I don't think I have done tooooooo badly :D

DebbieM said:

I've loved it. I could say every moment of it (feeding), but I would be lying. I hated the first 6 weeks. I was ready to throw myself out of a window, rip my hair out, punch walls/people/anything (not Luke though). It was horrible and painful and stressful. BUT, so worth it.

I have had confirmation today that the course I want to do to become an NCT Breastfeeding Peer supported starts in October and I have been invited along so I am VERY excited.

For someone who never wanted to breastfeed a year ago, I don't think I have done tooooooo badly :D

Omg thats fantastic news :dance: :dance: How exciting :cheer: :cheer:

11 days to go!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: *from midnight tonight* lol

I have to ask- at 2 days post weaning Luke- how's it going? Were the last few days/weeks (and of course, nights) of breast feeding really tough?

Just wanted to say... :cheer: to you and Luke for breastfeeding for so long after such a rough beginning xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back