dear god, help me!

mumsy4

Reaction score
Urghhhh. I feel so sick. It eases off about midday but by 4 its back with a vengeance and definitely much worse then anything I feel in the morning. It's awful, I can only describe it as being hungover, that awful feeling, and by 9 I have to take myself to bed because I feel so disgusting :-( I don't know why it's so much worse late afternoon/evening, has anyone else experienced this? Doesn't mater how many times I get pregnant I will never get used to the sickness :-(

I actually find mine is horrible in the evening too!!! :( by 3-4 im so tired and feel nauseous, eating dinner is helpful but am in bed so much earlier than i used to be!!xx

The title "morning sickness" is highly deceiving, it's all bladdy day. Yeah I normally feel better after I've eaten something but not tonight, I had my tea at 6:30 and I feel HANGING, like the food isn't digesting properly and it needs to go back the way it came xx

I am the same. I feel like I have the worst hangover ever. It wakes me up at stupid hours of the morning, 3am then again at 5am today. I usually suffer around 3/4pm and then again in the evening. The past few nights ive been in bed by 8.30 :/ Im glad Im not the only one. It not a nice feeling, but Itll be worth it in the end, I just wish the men could feel the sickness too!

I'm The same :( actually been off work last week as been feeling so bad! That's not like me either! Heading back to work Tuesday hoping it will be better! Hope it eases for u soon Hun x

Yep, same here, been getting on for 3 weeks now and it's actually starting to get me down a bit :(

im feelin more awful in the evening, been spewing last two nights, roll on tri 2!!!! ive tried some ginger and lemon tea today and it has made me feel a bit better

Oh ladies we are so lucky to have these wonderful babies growing inside us but something so natural should not make one so sick :-( I hope all of you feel better soon, its supposed to be the sign of healthy babies :)
Just out of interest, what foods make you worse and which help? I'm definitely going to try the lemon and ginger tea :) xx

actual tea makes me sick and milk. Cereal with milk is enough to set me off. And smells, the car air freshner has me gagging. I've been told ginger takes the sickness away, I think Ill try that tea too. Thanks BabyG. x

Oh god don't get me started on smells, I felt thoroughly peed of the other day when a smelly person came and sat next to me. Looking back I was probably a tad over emotional but in 2012 people should know to bath regularly.
The smell of my friends floral air wick plug in had me gagging at her sons 1st birthday party, which was when I finally confronted the idea I actually might be pregnant.
Smells seem to be my main issue, doesn't have to be a horrible smell, just a smell and the sickness starts. I remember this with my last pregnancy, I was reduced to tears at one point when I became convinced the water I was drinking smelt. I was hoping this time wouldn't be as bad, clearly it's giving my last pregnancy a run for its money
Xx

The smell of bread has me running for the loo :sick: bread ffs!!

Poor OH got a mouthful last night when he came to give me a kiss and I could smell his dinner on his breath! Bless him- he went to brush his teeth before coming back for another go!!

I can't stand the smell of the vacuum cleaner at the moment. I have to be in another room- which is a great excuse to get out of the housework!!

As selfish as it sounds, it gives me great comfort to know I'm not alone. OH thinks I've gone mad, the feeling sick is also making me very ..short tempered should I say. He's not the greatest at patience so we have had a few mini arguments, mainly when he says something stupid like " I'm so tired " .... I mean please xx

why do they do that?! I will say "Urg, I feel so tired" and he will say "Yeah, I'm really knackered too" It just makes me want to scream "WHY?! ARE YOU GROWING A BABY INSIDE YOU TOO?!"

God- I sound like such a bitch!

Lol my OH is exactly the same he even has googled pregnancy symptoms in men so thinks hes suffering as much as me n has found a medical term for it! I myself call it hypocondria!

Hahahaha @ precious_cargo that is too much loooool I just snorted Hahahaha.
@durhamchance I don't even know WHY they try and do that. I said to OH you wanna try being pregnant then you will know tiredness and. He said " okay it's not a competition"
Are you actually kidding me. Jshsuxuebsisisndbsisnsjsnsjsis
Xx

Honestly he really did! I break wind then he breaks wind i look at him and he says I have a medical condition lol

Babydust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back