daytime naps at 10/11 months?

trixipaws

Reaction score
recently millie has not been nepping so much during the day, and past 2 days, just wont go down for afternoon nap at all- despite looking SO tired, u kno, pink eyes, droopy eyelids, rubbing eyes etc.

do they drop daytime naps as they approach their first birthdays? and do i just go with it even when she looks so shattered- does she just gotta ride thru it? :?

Hun oran still has 2 - I quick half hour in the AM just as a powernap, then about 2-2.30 has from 1.5 to 2.5 hours....pure bliss :rotfl:

I don't know if its right or wrong, but who cares, it halps him sleep better at night.

TBH just follow her lead!

Since around 8-10 months Evie has had one daytime nap around 11am. Its usually around an hour but can range from 30mins - 2.5 hours!!

Its very noticeable if she doesn't have it as she gets really whingey.

Hannah was just having the one long afternoon nap for about 2 hours which she is still having now

Tom has 2 hours from 1pm - 3pm. Luxury.
I'd persevere with the daytime naps Trixi. It helps them sleep better at night too because they're not overtired. Lx

Ryan still has his two naps - one morning and one afternoon :)

Babies really need naps until they are between two and three, at least one a day, some babes will stick to two until they are closing on two years of age. It does depend on the baby, but they do need to sleep, as if they dont, they find it more difficult to sleep at night.

What I do with Ani if she "refuses to sleep" is to put her in the travel cot with a few toys, sitting up, no idea of sleeping, and she soon lies down with the toys and goes to sleep by herself! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Works for me, but i have to admit that she is a very placid lil lady...

LIsa

Hananh is the oppiset. She used to have 2 naps a day. 15-20 mins each if i was lucky!

Sinse about 9 months shes now sleeping from noon till about 2.30-3pm. Im so grateful for this little brake now as it gives me a chance with my other LO.

paris stopped her nap at 9 months :shock: but would sleep from 6pm to 8am x or would fall asleep at tea time :wall:

Josh didn't stop having proper naps til he started school, even now he sometimes falls asleep on the sofa in the afternoon, even though he gets plenty of sleep on a night :)

wish Paris would - she usually still awake come 11pm hyper as anything :wall:

ooh mine still have naps, even Lydia. She has a 2 hour nap every afternoon. She gets well grumpy and bad tempered if she misses it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back