Day time naps

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Now Harry is sleeping in his crib for day time naps (well most of the time, still a work in progress) i just put blankets on him during the day and sleeping bag at nights.

What do you put on your LO? should i use sleeping bags through the day? he tends to get all tangled up in blankets and kicks them off.

Also how longs does your LO nap for? most harry will have is 45mins morning nap then another 30mins or so at lunch then 1hr in afternoon on a good day

Albert won't self settle in the day so he falls asleep on me then goes on his bean bag. He won't tolerate blankets except in his car seat. He generally has 20 minutes nap every 2 hours until bed time but will have about an hour over lunch

I put K in a sleeping bag at night and for naps. She moves way too much for me to risk putting blankets in with her. She naps anywhere from 20-40 minutes. Twice I have been lucky and got 1 hour and 2 hours!

My lo has 45 mins after morning feed, about an hour at 10.30 am and 1-2 hours about 1.45pm x

M naps for 20minutes after each feed. And I thought that was unusual I thought she should be sleeping more so you have made me feel better. Gone are the days of all day sleeping.

My lo sleeps for 1.5 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon at the moment. He kinda plays hard sleeps hard!! Lol!! He has to have a white blanket on him to go to sleep, he waits for it!! Lol!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back