Day out at Elsham Hall Country Park

Kim

Reaction score
We went out today to a country park, but Rubie was a bit grumpy. We enjoyed the day though. Here are a few pics:

Not happy in her buggy:

16apr1.jpg

Or in my arms lol

16apr06056.jpg

Cheered up a bit for a go on the slide:

16apr06017.jpg

And loved her new windmill toy!!

16apr06021.jpg

Ah bless!! her face on the second one is funny!! :lol:

awwww shes a lil dolly.... im loving her pushchair... what one is it????

Its a Hauk I'coo Infinity, it's great and they're dead cheap on ebay - It was only £130.00 inc postage and raincover!! You can get it in pink or green too.

REALLY :shock:

i have seen a few people with this pushchair before i thought it would be real expensive, its so nicei love the pink one for Dior

Ahhh bless, she has such funny expressions when she is grumpy. She is one cute baby x

She is lovely Kim, the second photo is so funny, bless her! x

yeah sarah you can this week she's aright grump. pm me your address and i'll parcel her up!!!

Gorgeous as alaways Kim!
Dionne, can just see Dior in a cutie pink buggie, soooooo her!

I didn't get the pink one cos I'm having a boy next time :wink:

But if your having a football team hun, your sure to get some more girlies!!!!! :dance:

lol every thing i got was pink and now im having a boy i need to buy all new again!!!!

urghhh

yep i love my girl being a girly girl but once again im going to moan she is still sooooo bold!!!!! no sign of piggy tails!!!!!!

Have you seen the pink one though dionne, it's not that nice a shade of pink, that put me off too, it would clash with her clothes lol

Don'y worry the pigtails will come. Rubie was born with hair then it fell out, that's just a tease, I loved her hair. She's a right baldy now :lol:

no iv only seen a quick pic on ebay didnt notice the pink :think:

any way i cant get a nice single buggy i have to get a huge double thing now :wall:

well Dior is 14months and still no sign of hair lol but like i keep saying im sure my lil boy will come out with the biggest head of hair :roll:
oh well il just put his in pigtails lol

your daughter is sooo cute and i love the way u dressed her she looks all cuddley :angel:

Awww thanks dionne :D

I love the pics of dior you posted as a baby, especially the one in the summer top and hat, i must get a top like that for rubie

Looks like a great day out - Rubie must have fun!! All that lovely fresh air... did she conk out afterwards?
Great photo's.
Emilia xx

Ahhhh Kim she is truely beautiful :lol:

Glad you had a lovely day out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member