Day 18 and update!

Nicole mummy

Reaction score
UPDATE: My doctor called about my blood test from Friday and asked me to come in for a chat at 5pm. Went in my 3rd blood results had gone up so she wanted to send me to the EPU so ended up there last night, pointless but had more bloods which have dropped to just 7 now after rising Friday to 39. Today I have to go in for a scan to see what's going on just want it all over now. X

Sorry this is taking so long, hope you get some clarification soon. Big hug. xxx

Had a call at 12:30 not to go in for a scan now discharged feel so confused! X

You are being treated really badly! Sorry you have to go through this. I would maybe call back and say you are confused with the mixed messages and want definite clarification of whats going on. Hope you get some answers!

wow, this is terrible. Surely they should be doing a scan to see whats going on. Has the bleeding eased at all today?

Day 19 today and the bleeding and pain.has slowed right down. I have decided to take it further and I have put in a huge complaint, the male doctor who I saw actually didn't read my note and started talking to me about my 'termination' which I was fuming about. Talk about insensitive! I've spoken to lots of different people now over the last 24 hour and I have taken my complaint further don't see why I shouldn't. I am also a patron for the hospital charity and raise a huge amount of money for them funny how when they found this out I was treated very different. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back