Dating websites?

pinkymum

Reaction score
Do any of you ladies know of any decent free dating websites. If you haven't read any of my posts basically I have been out as a lesbian since I was 19, but slept with a guy nearly three weeks ago and I'm now wondering if I should give dating guys a go lol. I know, sounds a bit crazy. I don't really know where to start tbh. I had boyfriends at school but nothing serious and have only ever had girlfriends. Not sure if this is the right part of the forum to ask.

But thought I would ask anyway lol

Pinky x

I put an ad on my local Gumtree on the dating section and ended up meeting my OH! He was looking for a slimline dishwasher and ended up with me!! You do have to be careful though, I put very little info on about me and got over 300 responses. I met about 7 or 8 guys after having a lot of email chat back and forward but always made sure I was keeping myself safe when I did meet them face to face! Good luck!

i met my OH on a dating site. I would say be careful with free ones, they are full of guys just looking for a quick bonk to be honest! I went on one and it was ridiculous, just wasnt gonna work. I ended up paying for match.com and met my OH. If theyre paying you know theyre taking it more seriously if you know what I mean.

Be very careful how much info you hand out. Keep a bit of mystery, try and meet up fairly quickly after emailing, sometimes when youve emailed/msn for so long its more difficult to meet. But keep safe, always meet in the day somewhere busy and always tell someone where youre going and who youre meeting!! Good luck!

I met an ex of mine on myspace :lol: that was back in the days where iy was full of slags tho and you jut used to message anyone you liked the look of :lol:

I met my OH on match.com too! I'd definatly avoid free ones as I agree they're just full of guys looking for no strings sex (and don't be fooled if they say they're not I saw my friend get her heart broken 3-4 times because of this!) x good luck x

I met an ex of mine on myspace :lol: that was back in the days where iy was full of slags tho and you jut used to message anyone you liked the look of :lol:

ahahaha :)

Thanks ladies,

I've met ex's on lesbian dating sites, and a few good friends. Helen I started setting up a profile on Match.com on Saturday night but I've kinda got the fear l
Pinky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back