Dating scan today - due date moved forward!!

Taurusgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hope your enjoying the sun and not to hot!!

I had my dating scan today and it seems the little bean has had a growth spurt! I had a scan at 9 weeks that dated me at 9 + 3 which was dead on my calculations. Today I have had a scan and I thought I was 12 + 6 but they measured at 13 + 3!! I'm so happy that the little bean is growing so well I was really worried it was going to be small or something wrong after a previous mc.

Still doesn't feel real though as watching the baby move on the screen but not feel anything is very strange.

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies!!

Ps. New due date 12 Jan 2013

Xx

Aw that's brilliant. Pleased your little been is doing well. You are a week in front of me. I am due on the 19th xxxx

Congrats :) great being put forward isn't it lol! You are the same as me 13+3 I was given eDd 11th though xxx

Thank you!! There's a lot of Jan babies out there.

Mrs Smith congrats to you, have you had you dating scan all ready?

Mummy2toddler, that's a bit strange we are the same but have different dates. Although as long as it comes sometime around then I'll be happy.

Aww that's brilliant! There are lots of us due in January :) xx

Congrats I'm due the end of January.

Thank you!! There's a lot of Jan babies out there.

Mrs Smith congrats to you, have you had you dating scan all ready?

Mummy2toddler, that's a bit strange we are the same but have different dates. Although as long as it comes sometime around then I'll be happy.
That's true :) congrats again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back