Dating scan on Monday!!

Pumpkin9

Reaction score
Slightly nervous but I'm getting really excited now. It's at 9.20 so won't have to wait too long- not sure if I'll sleep tonight.

Oh is coming with me as well so should be extra special that we both see at the same time. Hoping everything is ok

I'm sure it'll be lovely! There's something absolutely amazing about seeing the wriggly little beans! Glad your oh can make it to share it :) xx

Good luck.... mine is on Thurs....cannot wait but gonna be so nervous.

Xx

Aw exciting!! Good luck x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Thanks everyone. Good luck to you to milly. I'm really excited but got the 'glass half empty' thoughts from my dad. Just keeping half a foot in reality mode just in case. However if its all ok let the shopping commence!!!

Hi pumpkin, mines tomorrow too at 9.40!!!
So nervous. I'm dreading it a little - after 2 years TTC I think I need to see it to believe it! Hopefully it will be fine meaning I can start getting excited. You just hear so many sad stories on here it's made me very nervous.

Good luck for the scan tomorrow. We expect pictures on your return x

Hope all goes well, it's amazing to see baby for the first time.

Thanks everyone- will def post pics!

Potternutter- that's exactly how I feel. So conscious of some of the poor ladies that have had a scan with bad news that I can't get completely excited for fear I'll be another one. Good luck to you. I'll be thinking of you when I'm at the hospital.

Last edited:
Best of luck ladies!! Keep all us eager beavers posted :) x

Looking forward to finding out if you are farther along than you thought! I'm obsessed with my dates being right and early scan being wrong ;)

Thanks Hun me too will be coming on here tomorrow to see a picture of your healthy bean growing :)

had my scan - all went well i think. They found the heartbeat and the little bean was wiggling around like a mad thing.

They've put me back a week and abit so have dated me at 10 weeks plus 3. I kind of expected this anyway so not a massive shock.

I've been booked in for 2 weeks time so they can complete all the screening as because i was 'early' they couldn't do everything. bit of a positive that i get to see baby again in a couple of weeks.

only scary thing though is that rather than being nearly past the 12 week point ( originally tomorrow) i've now got to wait a week and abit - feel like i'm back in the woods! but sure it will all be fine and got some confidence about it all now as i've seen our baby :smile:

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 16
Lovely picture x

Last edited:
Lovely pic. Fab that u get another scan in a couple of weeks. :). Xxx

really pleased with the pic - little bean was wiggling around so much that sonographer found it hard to get a picture! hence ninja raspberry!!

second scan should be good - think time round i won't be drinking 2 1/2 pints of water beforehand to make sure my bladder is full though!! wasn't sure how quickly it would go through me as i had to go to the loo first thing this morning.

at hospital had to go to the loo before i was called to ease by bladder abit, as i was in loo i got called - went in an apologised saying a was desperate to went to the loo abit - when she started she was like 'ooo your bladder is ridiculously full!! you don't need to drink that much again try half!'

Aw lovely pic! X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back