Dating Scan Booked!! :D

That's nice.:))) At least now you can put your mind on ease as you know your date.:))) I just came back from my first scan it was amazing!!!!!

its amazing isnt it! im excited.. but know ill be mega nervous closer to the day xx

That's great for you. How did you get that organised, did you contact the hospital directly or did Dr refer you? My Dr didn't do anything when i saw him, just told me to make appointment with midwife. That's not for another 2.5 weeks. I'm feeling like it'll take ages after that to get scan booked.

is it weird that i'm 8 weeks and i have nothing at all booked? when should i be seeing a midwife, do you get this through the hospital or GP?

great news YM21 :) xx

Everywjere is different pos, ours is done thru gp to get booking apt with midwife at about 9 weeks and then she books the scan.

Hey Positivity, you need to boog appointment with GP and then they will send all your info to hospital. and then hospital will let you know when is your appointment or you'll be told to phone them to make one. Don't wait any longer because it might take time to get appointments>:))) Good luck!!!

hiya, sorry now catching up, i foned local hospital and spoke to MW..
she took my details over the fone... 2 days later had my scan date in post :)
asked wud i need to do nething in the meantime.. like see a doc.. she said no xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back