Date help!

bonjourkatie

Reaction score
So I’m a bit unsure of how long I may be in my pregnancy.

Bit of a run down:
I had a blighted ovum last month, I started bleeding lightly on 9th December.
Passed the sac on the 17th and then stopped bleeding on the 25th.
I think I ovulated around New Year.

Started getting faint positives on FRER’s from 12th January.
Had bloods done this Wednesday and Friday and HCG went up from 71 to 270.
Took another FRER and a clear blue digital today and got 1-2 weeks.

Feeling very nervous but more excited. Especially feeling lucky to conceive so soon after my miscarriage.

Just wondering whether I’d be closer to 1 or 2 weeks past conception? Got a scan in two weeks but just wondering about a rough estimate!
Thank you in advance <3

So I’m a bit unsure of how long I may be in my pregnancy.

Bit of a run down:
I had a blighted ovum last month, I started bleeding lightly on 9th December.
Passed the sac on the 17th and then stopped bleeding on the 25th.
I think I ovulated around New Year.

Started getting faint positives on FRER’s from 12th January.
Had bloods done this Wednesday and Friday and HCG went up from 71 to 270.
Took another FRER and a clear blue digital today and got 1-2 weeks.

Feeling very nervous but more excited. Especially feeling lucky to conceive so soon after my miscarriage.

Just wondering whether I’d be closer to 1 or 2 weeks past conception? Got a scan in two weeks but just wondering about a rough estimate!
Thank you in advance <3

Well it just goes to show that the clear blue digital weeks indicator is not accurate then as it says on the website that if hcg is over 153 it should give 2-3 weeks which basically means 4-5 weeks however for you it still gave 1-2 with hcg of 270!

I think you probably ovulated a little later then you think and are prob around 5 weeks, how did you track ovulation? And did you carry on dtd after you thought you had ovulated? I found the cycle after my blighted ovum really difficult to track ovulation kept having false starts where I would get an almost positive opk and semi fertile Cm, i ovulated much later then I thought I did that cycle, I bet you will be counting down the days until your scan now :)

Well it just goes to show that the clear blue digital weeks indicator is not accurate then as it says on the website that if hcg is over 153 it should give 2-3 weeks which basically means 4-5 weeks however for you it still gave 1-2 with hcg of 270!

I think you probably ovulated a little later then you think and are prob around 5 weeks, how did you track ovulation? And did you carry on dtd after you thought you had ovulated? I found the cycle after my blighted ovum really difficult to track ovulation kept having false starts where I would get an almost positive opk and semi fertile Cm, i ovulated much later then I thought I did that cycle, I bet you will be counting down the days until your scan now :)

I suppose the clear blue’s saving grace is that I didn’t use FMU so maybe that’s what it was!
I wasn’t ridgidly tracking anything as we were just testing the waters after the MC and expecting it to take months for my cycles to get back to normal!

But yes, I probably ovulated or implanted late.

The only thing with saying I’m 5 weeks is that they didn’t see anything on the ultrasound yet so my heart says I’m not that far along...

Thank you for your help! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back