Darlington memorial hospital

MummyEdgar

Reaction score
Anyone given birth here, due to give birth, have any experience of this hospital good or bad they could share?

We are due to have our baby in March in Darlington and the nhs choices feedback is very diverse , either awful! Or rally good and I wondered if anyone has any experience?

I chose Durham over Darlington.
Had both my children at Durham and highly recommend it

Xx

Thanks for the response riccy, can you explain what your reasons were? Geographically Darlington is a better choice just due to where my husband works and where family are but I have seen some bad reviews. That being said I've had personal rev commendations that were all positive - the more info the better thou so anything you can tell me I would appreciate

Tbh Hun,it was all recommendations from friends/family. Iv also heard the odd horror story, but then since having my lb in 2013 have heard some bad things about Durham. I went back to Durham last week to have my lg and had a really positive experience. Also we are only 10 mins drive from the hospital. I know plenty of people who have given birth at Darlington, I guess it's personal choice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back