Dannii! Today is the day! .....

lea m

Reaction score
I can feel it!! hahaha :lol:
Well my new theory!
You "predicted" that Evies birth would be almost the same as Josephs right?!! Well I had an appointment with Joseph on the Wednesday! I went in on the Tuesday in labour and had him on the wednesday!
So you will go into labour today and have Evie tomorrow!! :dance: :dance:
I say so! So that is final! OK!!???? Miss Evie?!?! Can you hear me young lady!??!!? :wink:

:cheer: yay - let's hope your right Lea!!!

baby Evie must be sooo snug in your tummy dannii :hug:

I still can't believe Evie is still tucked up in there!!

I haven't been able to get on the pc since Thursday and I was convinced I would have missed it all and you'd have had her over the weekend :shakehead:

Hurry up out Evie........we all want to meet you :pray: :pray: :pray:

Im only in here looking for Dannii... I havent seen her post yet today (tho I know its early) I am hoping shes gone/going into labour very soon!!!

Hunting for info :lol:

Well, i'll keep checking!! Come on Evie... time to make an apperance... your mummy wants to meet you now!!!

I'm sure it will be today too :cheer:

Dannii, I'm sure you said months ago that you thought Evie would be a September baby... well, September's here, it has to be today! Come on Evie!

10 days overdue! Whoooop! 8)

Awww I like your thinking ladies, but she's still too snug :shakehead: She just does not want to make her exit! I think she's as scared as I am about labour :lol:

Suddenly, I'm really scared :shock: I think it's because I know my time for it happening naturally and from home is running out! Eeek!

I have an appt tomorrow about an induction date. It was booked for Sat (@ 15 days overdue) but I'm hoping they'll agree to Thurs (13 days overdue). :pray:

Taika: Yeah, I always said she'd come in Sept! An she's deffo a Sept baby now!!

Thanks for thinking of me ladies! :hug: xxx

I was wrong then , I predicted Dannii would go into labour last night and she hasnt :lol: balls!

Stay in there Evie!!!!....we'll try some reversed psychology :shhh:

Evie Evie Evie!!!! Time to come out lil madam!! Even Aimee is gettng impatient for her arrival!

Don't be scared Dannii, I know easier said than done. :hug: In the words of my gran 'don't be a hero!! take all the drugs!' :rotfl:

Tillytots said:
I was wrong then , I predicted Dannii would go into labour last night and she hasnt :lol: balls!

Stay in there Evie!!!!....we'll try some reversed psychology :shhh:

:think: :think: ooohhh I like that thinking....maybe she's being stubborn by staying in there when we're all urging her out all the time.

Let's all cheer to keep Evie in!! Stay where you are Evie....it's way more cosy in there than out here!! :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

Come on oot Evie! 8)

Hope you're not too uncomfy Dannii? Just think tho.....not long at all now till you can hold your wee lady!! :cheer:

When i saw that title i was dead excited thinking it had all finally started for dannii..... ive got everything crossed for you dannii that all will happen soon :D cant wait to finally meet evie, its like waiting for the popular kid at a party :lol:

:rotfl: Thank you ladies!!

She's soooo stubborn! :doh: I don't want her forced out, but that's the way she's heading :shakehead: And it ain't towards the exit - Let me tell you!! x

I cant believe Evie is still in there! wow cor Dannii time is slowly running out and you know that you will be holding your baby soon! i was scared of labour too but its soo different when your in labour, things do come naturally. will be thinking of you!! hope she doesnt keep you waiting much longer, shes a very anticipated baby! :hug:

Evie has got to be one of the most anticipated babies for a while. I was out this morning and couldn't wait to get back on to see if you're in pain or not :rotfl:

I think she's pimped out your uterus and has made it far too comfy in there!!

I must commend you though Danni, you have handled having to wait AMAZINGLY!! I hope if i go late I have your head on!!

:hug:

NickyB said:
Evie has got to be one of the most anticipated babies for a while. I was out this morning and couldn't wait to get back on to see if you're in pain or not :rotfl:
I agree! Hahaha Never mind weddings of the year we have our very own birth of the year on here hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back