Daniels Story

Misslarue

Reaction score
My pregnancy went well all the way through. When I was 35+5 went to bed as normal, after my OH saying to my bump please come tomorrow so I don't have to go back to work after Christmas and new year :roll: Also that night my bump suddenly dropped, but we didn't think anything of it.

At 2.00am that morning I woke up to find my waters had broke. Me and OH didn't know quite what to do and at one point even thought about going back to bed. We were so unprepared, I hadn't even packed my bag. After phoning the hospital they told us not to panic but to get dressed and come in. Well a quick, surreal bath (shaving my lady bits! :oops: ) later I was told I would have to stay in hospital in case of infection and that either way my baby would be born within 24-48 hours :shock:
By the following night nothing much had happened only I was starting to get really strong period type pains. At 7am I was taken done to the delivery suite to start an IV inducement. After 18 hours (in total) my little boy was born with the help of forceps and an episiotomy. I was exactly 36 weeks pregnant. He weighed 6lb 1 and half oz. I never needed any steroids. He did have to have antibiotics though for fear of infection and he developed jaundice and had to stay on a bili bed for a few days, but was finally let home after 6 days :D :D

thats a great story hun and glad everything worked out well in the end :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back