Damn the stupid baby shop

kellysomer

Reaction score
Well we ordered our pushchair in October, yes October!!!! And have been paying it off in bits and pieces as and when we have some money spare. Well we called them to say we would be picking it up at the weekend and paying the balance left and they said they havent even got it in yet!!! They were meant to order it as soon as we paid the £100 deposit. I am furious, it should have been ordered just under 5 months ago.

The woman on the phone was not helpful at all and said we can have a refund and go elsewhere or continue to wait another 3 weeks until they get the next order to see if our buggy is in that batch! (which they cant guaruntee) I was speachless, (for once) we went to them as they are by far the cheapest and meant to have great service and dont want to go elsewhere but after speaking to hubby we have got a refund on the basis of their poor customer service and the fact that they just dont care!

Now i have a baby due in 3 weeks and no buggy ordered! ahhhhhh! I am searching the net for a good deal but to not much avail. So if anyone is bored i am looking for a Phil and teds double buggy with a cacoon and raincover for as cheap as possible new. I need it asap as well as i dont have a double buggy and cant get around without one.

I am sooooooo fuming!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

I don't have much time just now but it is £420 including delivery from the Leith Pram Centre. I will have a look tomorrow to see where else I can find it if I have time. :hug: :hug:

OOOO lesters!!!

Sport P/Chair & Double Kit
Picture Available Soon

Phil & Teds
R. R. P. £395.00

OUR PRICE: £334.99

All fabrics

Ring up Nappyline, as they price match, and usually beat it too....

LOL Lozzi thats the shop i phoned earlier, the guy Malcolm was so nice. I am going to see if theyll price match lilimay as they are £354, except lilimay dont dot he colour we want.

Thanks Guys!! :cheer:

kellysomer said:
LOL Lozzi thats the shop i phoned earlier, the guy Malcolm was so nice. I am going to see if theyll price match lilimay as they are £354, except lilimay dont dot he colour we want.

Thanks Guys!! :cheer:

Nappyline?

Hes like lurch... i went in the other week and there a right pair the couple who own and run it ahhaah but there service is FAB!

Yeah it was nappyline, he even phoned me back to say he had found a buggy in red, which was the colour we wanted.

Will call him today! :cheer:

I want a buggy to play with....... :dance:

If John Lewis stock it, they will price match and can get them in really quickly. We went to JKUK and were disgusted by the service we got in the store. We were the only people in the shop and the 3 shop assistamts didn't even acknowledge us.

Anyway, I printed the details from the website, took it to John Lewis about 1 week later they wrote to say that they would match the price. When I went in they could have delivered it within 3 days. (although this was all for a different pushchair)

Might be worth a go though?

I hope you get it sorted out! It is soo rubbish that they don't have it yet. How long did they think you could wait?!? :evil:
What shop was it?
:hug: :hug: :hug:

What nightmare. I was going to go to JKUK to look for a pram but I dont think I will bother now.

Hope you get your pushchair soon!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back