Dairylea triangles

rheannymac

Reaction score
Can I give them to Harry? I was gonna just mix one through some carrot, parsnip & turnip mash just to give some extra flavour but wasn't sure if he's allowed them? Would I be able to give him one to just eat on its own? He's 7 & a bit months xxx

I gave one to k last week and he had a runny bum afterwards lol. Xx

I've given them to Logan quite a few times and he's been fine x

I gave livvi some toast with a bit of one spread on it. She was fine. I was worried about the sale but i think mine ahad 0.3g in it so would be ok x

Thanks ladies. I got the "light" ones so there's less fat & salt in them.
I think ill have a go and put some through his mash and see how we get on!

I gave Aaron one the other day - there was less eating and more smearing! :lol:

I didnt think about the fat....oopsie

Babies having full fat stuff is perfectly fine :D

Babies don't need low fat anything like us adults. They should have full fat blue milk, cheese etc as they need and use the fat for growth and development x

I put half a one in his mash, but the texture of the mash was very lumpy as the vegs didn't mash well so he didn't eat it. I think ill give him a wee bit of one tomorrow on its own Cos he seemed to like the wee smear he licked off my finger :) xxx

I knew that they needed full fat milk which is why i didnt get the light cheese

I might try mixing it with her purees too...good idea x

was wondering this too. No chance of choking on that!

i have been adding butter to nearly all her food to make it smoother, so could do with something else to try!

I've gave them to w. he just makes a mess. But it's funny watching him eating them and licking his hands xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back