Daft Q about electic showers

daftscotslass

Reaction score
We're going to get a new one as we're doing up our bathroom next year, our current one is on its way out as one of the heating elements has gone and now it has about as much pressure as a dripping tap.

My question is this - we're doing the bathroom ourselves but the shower my uncle isn't comfortable about doing. But do I need an electrician or a plumber to do it? :oops:

I'm pretty sure its an electrician. Ours died the other week and an electrician fixed it!

Hope that helps!

We have just had our bathroom done but we didn't have a shower before. We needed both a plumber and an electrician. The electrician also had to be Part P registered and submit details to the buildings regulations people.

Our electrician did a fantastic job (and also fixed some other niggly things for me) and was about £300.

If you already have an electric shower though and want a new one in the same place, isn't all the wiring and plumbing already going to be there? (Excuse my ignorance, I know nothing about DIY at all! :oops: )

Yes it is but working with both electicity and water in the same location isn't very appealing so I want to know who to get to do it for us :lol:

you should only need and electrician if your just swapping the old one for a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back