Daddy longlegs/crane fly repellang

Squeakz

Reaction score
So atm our garden is swarming in them. The flying insecty spider things and they TERRIFY me. To the point all windows are closed and I cant go in the garden properly. . Anyone know of anything that will repel them....its ruining my ssmer...

Aw they do suck, but they don't live very long have you tried good old fashioned raid spray... Difficult I know with lo in the house or buy a beaded curtain for your doors

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I have a method that has served me well over the years *runs screaming and waving hands like a crazed mime artist

Haha cos that works for me too....tother day there was in the house and I just left greg lol. Fortubately he was in his pram asleep but they TERRIFY me. I used to get chased with them and id go hide in the porch and the other kids would post them through the letterbox at me.....:( hoping they bugger off soon x

I don't mind spiders or any other insect or bugs. I'm the one people at work come to to move spiders humanely but these things scare the living shite out of me. The dead ones are also scary too x

Its cos they fly so erratically bleaurgh

I hate midges they are in my garden and they are bloody annoying

OMG nothing worse than flying daddy long legs lmao! Bad enough having spiders on the floor let alone the sodding air!!!

HATE HATE HATE them! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back