DaaaaDeeee

Melanie

Reaction score
Thea has started making that da noise only she follows it with dee. So all day yesterday she shouted DaaaaDeeee over and over. Richard was over the moon bless him.

When i said that wasnt actually shouting of him yet he told me to shut up because his baby is a genius lol.

Bless eh!

:rotfl: awww bles her how cute :D

Alastair has started making nosies like that, and Paul thinks he is saying dada aswell :hug:

Awwwww. Gabriella is doing this also but also does Maaa maaa and baa baa :D

lol its hilarious isnt it!!
Mike rushes to him now when Jamie shouts daadeeee so its savin my legs lol!! however the mamas are becomin more frequent too lol

Arianna does the daadeee and the mmmmaaammaaa the baa baa and her new fav is lalalalalala :rotfl:

We are getting Da and Mmmmmah so we are both hoping that she will say ours first!! The thing is I am the one chatting to her all day and talking about daddy so she already knows exactly who daddy is but I don't know if she understands I am mum!!

I always say to Arianna "stop shouting Daddy... it's Mummy that runs after you all day!"

:lol:

awwww bless her! Louie says 'mum mum mum mum' & dad da dad da!!
i'm sure he also says 'ta' coz i've been saying 'ta' to him for a few weeks.

you watch out when they learn to speak early you can't shut them up by 1 year old :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back