Cutting hair??

SarahB

Reaction score
I was wondering how you all cut your LO's hair? Do you go to the hairdressers or do you do it yourself? If you do it yourself, how do you do it? M's hair really needs a trim but she won't let me anywhere near her with the scissors.

I cut Aimees hair myself at the minute but I do only do her fringe. I found with my elder girl when she was younger that I wasn't worth taking her to the hair dressers cos they had much more trouble than me getting her to keep still than I did and then you get charged for it. It just takes some patience and distraction.

I'd give it a go when she is asleep. Not needed to with Jade yet but my son I took to the hairdressers just once, it's easier with boys. You can just get clippers and do it yourself, if they let you though of course.

kellie80 said:
I wasn't worth taking her to the hair dressers cos they had much more trouble than me getting her to keep still than I did and then you get charged for it.

I thought that would be the case, I don't think M would cope very well at the hairdressers. Thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back