CSA

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
hi
i applied to the CSA on friday to get child maintanence off my ex, does anyone know how long it takes?

When i went to the job centre about income support they contact the csa and my ex has just got the letter and i started gettin income support just over 3 months ago.... its a long process hun :roll:

They firstly write him a letter askin him if he wil take reponsilbity (sp) for emily-paige then they have to work out he's earnings and if he should pay back dated money

you should get a csa booklet as wel once the decison has been made of how much he should be payin....

Hope that helps :hug:

im still waiting to hear back, ex hasnt heard yet either...been on IS for 2 or 3 months now i think

the man from CSA called me this morning and he was really nice
he told me to try to sort it out with my ex first and make an arrangement that way but if he doesnt co operate he will foward my claim... hes ringing back on monday to see whats happening.

but my ex is being a tw*t still and he threatened me with visitation rights (even though i have never stopped him seeing emily) but if he took me to court i dont think he would get anywhere because he takes drugs and has a criminal record...
he also said im not responsible because about a week ago i tripped and stood on emily, not hard and shes perfectly fine, not even any bruising or anything, and he didnt even see it happen because so far he has been to see her 8 times and most times its only been about 1hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back