here she goes again

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
I have just spoken to a mutual friend (more garrys) of mine and garrys and just let it slip that garry is gonna be renting a place soon costing £600 a month not to mention the electricity water and everything else, food alochol and all that stuff!
well he has mega pissed me off this time! pushed me a couple of steps to far :twisted: !
and i found out that he is working on average 35 hours a week could be less some weeks more others ( he has been leading me to believe he has only been working 6)
so i just went on to the CSA and it says he should be paying roughly £88 a week :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: nearly died wen i saw that lol
i know with the CSA is useless but i was just wondering a few things
if he refuses to pay if they do do dummit wot happens?
if he says B aint his son but is on Birth certificate wot happens?
and if they dont do nething is there any other way i could get my money?

sorry for the long post

csa can take the money out of his wages and if he says he is not bs dad they can order a dna don't worry he will have to pay if he is working

they can arrest a portion of his wages. Gloves off honey, time to fight fire with fire.

He has to pay for his son, if you go to the CSA they will contact him, and if he denies being Bs dad they will do a DNA test, if the test says hes not the dad the CSA pay for it, if the tests say hes BS dad then he has to pay for it which is about £250.

Its a long drawn out process though hunni

Good luck Sarah, B deserves to have that money, don't let him get away with it.

CSA take money straight from Daniels sperm donors wages. He's not on the birth certificate. At first he kicked up a fuss about it, but CSA said he had to take a DNA test to prove he wasn't the father. If the test had come back negative, he wouldn't pay for it, but if it came back positive he would have to fork out £500 for the test - he opted not to take it. Stupid git reckons he's financially responsible for his mother, so they take that into account and we get a grand total of £3.60 a month - makes a huge difference :roll: We do get the occasional back payment though cos he can't prove he was responsible for his mother before it all went to court. It took us 2 years to get it all sorted

that is silly tracy 3.60 a month
garryh may be having his lil bro live with him so that would mean a reduced rate for B then wont it :twisted:

If he refuses to pay hun then it will go to court and then he will end up paying more in the long run, so it is better for him if he doesnt kick up a fuss and just pays! This is what is happening with my dad, he hasnt paid for the past 4 years and my mums is starting to make him pay if not it will go to court. I would definatly get onto it asap and start making him pay becuase they cant backtrack money that he hasnt paid already.

We were last assessed in 2001, they brought in changes in 2003 so I don't know whether it's still the same.

They based our claim on our assessable income, which took into account mortgage payments, living expenses and income. His mother transferred her house to him and remortgaged it, so he's responsible for the mortgage and running costs, even though she probably pays it. We have a smaller mortgage than him. It takes into account mine and Stuarts joint income, which is a lot higher than his. Because him and his mum are not 'living together as man and wife' his mothers income doesn't get incuded. His fiancee 'officially' lives elsewhere so her income doesn't get included. Playing the system is an understatement. God knows if he still actually lives with his mother, he's probably moved in with his fiancee.

I'm sure a lot of the holes were closed up in the changes they made in 2003. We can claim again now we have Alex, but to be honest, I don't want anything from him. He's never wanted access to Daniel, but I can't help but worry if he was paying more if he'd think he was owed access in some way.

yea thats the thing he aint seen B in 6 weeks and im not sorry about it so do i wanna push him to csa and get him seeing B again - his mum will make him-
i am getting myself really down about the whole thing! it doesnt seem fair, i love my lil boy but he uses him and that isnt fair on him!
and legally i cant do anything as he is on the Birth certificate, it really is upsetting me
n to make it worse is mi loyalty (my aunt) now thinks it would ne a great idea to move in with him and be a family, she is ment to be my aunt but always takes his side, she can always think of a reason y he cant see his son for 4 weeks and everything, i just feel like the whole world is against me at mo

good for you sarah,

Im such a soft touch, charlie and ethans dad (my ex hubby) give me £125 a month for them, not each i might add, thats for them both!

I know i could get so much more if i reported him to the CSA but we get on ok and everything is calm, i dont want to report him then get in to a big fight so i just settle for what he gives me

xxx

Sarah sorry if I sound blunt here (I don't mean to) but at the end of the day it is your choice. The way I see it you can either chase him for the money or you don't. Garry has made it perfectly clear that he will not provide for his son, and therefore the CSA are the only way you are going to see any money. As for him perhaps wanting to see B again as he is paying more then you are just going to have to let him, unless there is a very good reason not to. His name is on the birth certificate and therefore he has parental responsibility and can ask for access at any time. However going by his past behaviour even if his mum does nag him into seeing B I can't see it lasting if his heart is really not in it, and at least this way B is young enough to forget it. It may go the otherway and Garry might decide that he does want to make a relationship with his son which woukld be good for them both.

I would also tell your aunty to but out as it is between you and Garry and no-one else. I woul;d let the CSA do their job and not have any contact with Garry as it is upsetting you. Like I said sorry for sounding blunt but I think you need to get this sorted. xx

Hi

Sarah i think your doing the right thing! He should have to pay if hes seeing B or not and if he denies then its him who has to fork it over .
I hope this all works out for you and tell you aunt to butt out.
Katrina

Hi

I will tell you what i know about the csa. My sil goes through them for her three children. He earns mega money and pays her £784 a month. They take into account how many nights that her ex looked after the children. So it is done on outgoings, incomings and how many times they feed and keep the children overnight. but that was the old system.

good luck hun

when i went to the csa for kieran, his sperm donor said that he wasnt his and the csa said take a dna test, so he said no, so the csa said okay then. never had a penny off him. mind you he loves jon and calls him dad.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back